Thursday, May 17, 2012

fun with styling


Before I took down the show yesterday, I had my lovely friends Dakota & Sam help me move some things around and make some magic. I borrowed a friends camera to do some DIY styling and then Sam came to the rescue with her amazing photo skills and ideas. I totally appreciated her out of the box ideas and we got some really killer shots, while making the most of the space at Exchange Street. 


All the furniture in these photos was designed and built by the talented Kelly Caruso, so I have her to thank for making all my fabric and wallpaper look right at home. Here we go!











Afterwards we got to spend some quality time on the roof, with a glass of wine overlooking the cityscape. Thanks again girls! I couldn't have done it without you. 


So now that the show has been photographed and taken down, it's back to the grind. I have a new found sense of motivation after hearing all the feedback about the show. And if I can swing it, I'd love to have another one at the end of summer/beginning of fall. 


Until then, I'll be submitting resume's to everyone and anyone that I admire in the design world (There might even be a graduate school application or two...). Thanks again everyone :)

e:




1 comment: