Wednesday, July 11, 2012

off to camp


My boyfriend Clifford and I are returning to Camp Bisco this year, doing a solo mission for the Moon Unit (along with Ailsa the wood nymph). I am so ready to check out for a few days. No electricity means no cell phone, no computer, and especially no internet (Okay maybe some Instagram...). These pictures of jet trails over London really hit home for me right now. They are extended exposure photographs of the sky at dusk by Joel James Devlin. The aloofness and serene quality of them are untouchable. 

I've been listening to this band Rubblebucket a LOT the past week (I will admit that I get addicted to specific artists and vastly exploit them for a week or two). Their remix album of Omega La La is UHmazing. Check out one of the tracks below... I'll be seeing them on Thursday at 5pm on the Main Stage ;) 


Also check out the high res images of these jet trails on his website. Breathtaking simplistic detail! 





No comments:

Post a Comment